Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Figurative Work and Virtual Crafting Equals

an unhappy boy. These two things can be my kryptonite. I am a creator not a replicator.

I posit that I can replicate, however it is the infinite or the infinitesimal. It's probably because my eyesight is so good that I get stuck in the fine details or distant bodies in the heavens. They both take shape of simpler and purer geometries. Or it could be that I'm just stuck in the abstract notions of existence within my mind, constructing galaxies or colonies of atoms. I don't understand the face or even the hand. Virtually, I am blind for anything that exists between one foot and one mile from my face. It may appear self-absorbed, and it is I suppose. I prefer to call it a residence in oblivion aware of things unseen.




No comments:

Post a Comment