Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Crafting in Virtual Space Decrypted Becomes Arts and Crafts Inspired Architecture

It is interesting to see a virtual design from information technology realized in a form inspired by the Arts and Craft movement and quilting from the Foothills of NC

The tile with the blues and greens under fired.

Adding Orange. I'm excited! I need the warm colors. Rain and snow are nice on the first day. But I cannot abide more than 3 days of it
RED. This piece has been stoned. Ready for another trip to the kiln
Flattening it, I lost it overnight in the tool cabinet. I lost my mind for a bit. This was a 8 hours in the making
Until I made this frame out of alder, I had no idea that I would be doing anything architectural
etched copper plate with enameled pattern in alder frames and wormy chestnut elbows
Rough Finish





No comments:

Post a Comment